The Fort Payne Improvement Authority is pleased to now offer our customers bank draft or auto pay using your checking account or credit card. Please note the following rules regarding these services.
If the customer chooses to establish bank draft, the draft will occur on their respective due date as shown on the bill. The current due dates are either the 6th, 16th or 26th of each month. If the due date falls on the weekend; your account will be drafted the next business day.
If the customer chooses to use the “auto-pay” feature, you must establish a date for your payment prior to or on your respective due date. If you set the date for your payment to occur after the due date, a penalty will be assessed on your account. If you set the date of your payment beyond cut-off date, your account will be subject to being disconnected.
Pay with Credit Card
- Online using “Pay My Bill” option.
- Over the phone call 844-303-1708
- “Auto Pay” by bank card is now an available option in the “Pay My Bill” link.
- “Pay By Draft” is also an available option by downloading and submitting the Bank Draft Form HERE
- Counter or Drive Thru at 406 3rd Street SE
Pay by Draft
- Download the Bank Draft Form HERE.
- Print, fill out, and sign the form.
- Bring completed form to office to set up payment.
- Or, sign up on line using the “Pay By Draft” option under the Payments Tab
Pay In Person
- Visit us at 406 3rd Street SE, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 4:30.