To provide the electrical infrastructure and service necessary to sustain and improve the quality of life for the residents of Fort Payne and the surrounding community.
The Fort Payne Improvement Authority is committed to providing its customers with a safe and reliable power source at the lowest practical cost. We will provide our customers with the quality of service they expect and deserve by operating our business efficiently and professionally. We value our customers and are committed to providing them with excellent customer service.
At Fort Payne Improvement Authority, we also value our employees and are committed to providing them with a safe and rewarding work environment. Safety of our employees and the public will be at the forefront of all our activity. We will employ the best work force available and strive for continuous improvement through training and technology. We will promote an environment of employee involvement that inspires creativity, responsibility, respect and teamwork.
As part of the community, we will be responsible citizens helping our community to be a better place to live and work. We will continue to support economic development in our area. We are dedicated to the preservation and conservation of our resources and the protection of the environment.
Statement of Purpose and Goals
- Safety First!
- Excellent public accountability and respectability
- The highest quality of service for all customers
- A courteous, professional and efficient workforce
- A superior work environment for our employees
- Fair and consistent application of rates and policies
- Excellent customer record keeping and customer billing
- Rates and charges that are as low as is practical